I often close my eyes and I can see you smile You reach out for my hand and I'm woken from my dream. Your heart was never mine, I never had your love and I never will. Every night, I'm lying awake, thinking maybe one day you'll love me like I've always loved you. But you can't love me as I loved you when you can't even look straight in my eyes ~❤
By kisstherainlyric

Friday, February 17, 2012

考试了

考试啊!!
惨了啦,都没有心情读书
这次的考试肯定是抬不起头了啦><

真的超讨厌的。。每次都是在华人新年过后才考试
这样哪里有心要读书呢??

又不看马来人新年后直接考试。。
靠!!!

讨厌你啦!!
还1 malaysia 咧

xp

1 comment:


  1. My sweet friend, very nice and interesting you site.
    When you want to take refuge in good ballads of yesterday, today and forever in all languages and genres I invite you to visit my blog and listen me.
    From this Saturday 18 February, tribute to Whitney Houston. Songs that Whitney met through the voice of other singers;
    Whitney Houston, Anne Murray and David Loggins, Juliana Ruiz, Sevil Memetova, Charice Pempengco, María Elena Marqués, Pia Toscano, Jeffrey Osborne, Polina Kozhikova, Claudia Streza.
    I am a broadcaster of Argentina.
    Best regards from Rosario-Argentina
    Albert.
    http://baladasmp3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete