I often close my eyes and I can see you smile You reach out for my hand and I'm woken from my dream. Your heart was never mine, I never had your love and I never will. Every night, I'm lying awake, thinking maybe one day you'll love me like I've always loved you. But you can't love me as I loved you when you can't even look straight in my eyes ~❤
By kisstherainlyric

Saturday, March 3, 2012

on the 18th of feb

this year (2012)  
Avril Lavigne came to Malaysia 
for black star tour concert. 

i bought the ticket for the concert
i never knew that i will be that crazy for going this kind of concert 
 for the very first time.

Avril was the coolest, pretty, pop-princess 
i ever admire
 love her so much !!

what a crowd. 
well at least the place i got (stand) was not so 
far away from the stage

i was cool to be in her concert !!
too bad my camera's battery die earlier 
to catch down the songs she sang in the end!!

she rocks!!!

woo hoo !!!

first of all getting her ticket



pictures of her during the concert










No comments:

Post a Comment