I often close my eyes and I can see you smile You reach out for my hand and I'm woken from my dream. Your heart was never mine, I never had your love and I never will. Every night, I'm lying awake, thinking maybe one day you'll love me like I've always loved you. But you can't love me as I loved you when you can't even look straight in my eyes ~❤
By kisstherainlyric

Monday, May 23, 2011

my honey go perak le ...

wuwu~..
very sad sad when my honey leave malacca le ...

she have to go perak study, so far away from malacca.
heart broken,cause need to separate with her,
cannot go out with her


cannot go yamcha with her,
  ღ  
cannot go shopping with her


cannot go find her face to face  
so sad to be separate with her....
honey call me dun sad sad,
we still can contact each other in hp, on9 webcam, long call etc
but how oso i still feel sad, 
but how oso still not the same as face to face
but how oso still not the same as near as possible.

i miiss her so much!!! very very miis her.. ><
cries whenever i think about she leave me, leave her house

cry,when i think again the moment she go into the car to go perak..

dun worry, i won't go find other girl in my U, you will always be the one in my life
love you
always


   


No comments:

Post a Comment