I often close my eyes and I can see you smile You reach out for my hand and I'm woken from my dream. Your heart was never mine, I never had your love and I never will. Every night, I'm lying awake, thinking maybe one day you'll love me like I've always loved you. But you can't love me as I loved you when you can't even look straight in my eyes ~❤
By kisstherainlyric

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

today 25th May

today morning
go ayer keroh klinik for my teeth scaling..

i hate scaling so much so much !!
cuz i dun like the feeling when i do scaling.

today morning i woke up around 8 ++ 
then bathe.
then go clinic.

my waiting number is 1011 
wait wait 
until boring.




 

thank god my honey message, 
i thought 
her orientation canot sms de,

thanks to her,
accompany me while waiting for my turn
...
>< hate scaling..



No comments:

Post a Comment