I often close my eyes and I can see you smile You reach out for my hand and I'm woken from my dream. Your heart was never mine, I never had your love and I never will. Every night, I'm lying awake, thinking maybe one day you'll love me like I've always loved you. But you can't love me as I loved you when you can't even look straight in my eyes ~❤
By kisstherainlyric

Thursday, May 19, 2011

i thought that i will be boring today whole day,since i finish all the things i need to prepare for my application.
my grandaunt alrdy booked me for lunch,her great tasty nasi lemak at her house.

after that, we have a great talk. 
we talk much^__^ i love to talk.p.s 

so i thought i would come back home and come back here(blogspot) to finish my blog design etc.
during the time while i was chatting with my grands, my best fren aka wife ( yogesh) text me to go out with her to the new Aeon jusco bandaraya melaka. now...i'm presenting the conversation between both of us

yo: ur free not ?
me: y???
yo: want follow me go new jj a while
me: what time for??
yo: 3... wna buy smtg
me: im not at home nw
yo: wer r u den?
me: my grand aunt hse eat nasi lemak
yo:wa~bhind da jusco wan arh.
me: yup
yo: u wan me cm der fetch u?
me: me wear very teruk my tshirt ok my pants ama pants
yo: i bring u to ur hs den u change den we go k
me: me no key
yo: alamak... den how?
me: if i gt the key u want come bring?
yo: yeap
me: i tel u when i gt my key
yo: k
me: k

after that, my uncle bring my siblings to there to eat nasi lemak oso,so i ask him to bring me home, i want to change. then,i quickly took a bath and change without combing my hair and ask him to fetch to yo's house^__^thn after not long wait for her to change we go to jj^_^.

in jj, we go popular buy her things, than go comic paradise buy my comic. then we go see clothes(acewin) then voir then both of us go for sushi @__@

after that we when up to go s& j buy my video cam stand, we past by comic paradise my work partner(eugenia) gave us each a balloon (GSC).LoL
then after that we go buy the stand in the shop yogesh keep calling me look at the teddy bears, all are so cute ღ.
both of us have a blast laugh when we look the angry bird teddy LoL..so cute & funny. Then we look at other bears. after finish all that, we go to papajohn. she need to expenditure her relation before she go to perak for studies.after finish ordering for delivery, we went back to kampung chetti to get her cousin to drove us back cuz he wants the car back.but he was not in. the moment we on the way back the papajohn deliver man pass by, we hon him to wait we tell him the direction to go to yo's relation house. then we head back home.

on da way back, there is a beyonce's song on the radio,i copied her but it turns out to be a funny copy. both of us laugh till tears was out. then we reach bkt beruang. 
she wanted to have a look at my shih-tsu. but unfortunately "oreo" bark at her and scared her. lalala.  LoL 

after awhile with my dogs, she return home^_^ it was a great day with her, especially she is going to leave malacca soon and leave me T.T i will appreciate the time with her, all the joy we both been through together


No comments:

Post a Comment