I often close my eyes and I can see you smile You reach out for my hand and I'm woken from my dream. Your heart was never mine, I never had your love and I never will. Every night, I'm lying awake, thinking maybe one day you'll love me like I've always loved you. But you can't love me as I loved you when you can't even look straight in my eyes ~❤
By kisstherainlyric

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A wonderfull dream i dreamt

i dream a wonderful dream today..
i can't believe it actually happen in my dream,i dream of him today morning.
all i think is about how come i can dream about him,it is so surprise to dream of him.
i never had dreams about him,and he never even once appear in my dream before.i was so shock when i dream it.
it is so unbelievable dream.

in that dream, he and i was in a car traveling.our relationship is just as normal as plain water and it never ever move on to another step.but everything just change suddenly,he had trouble and he is hurt,he met me and i need to drive him to the nearest hospital to get done the cut on his leg.he put his hand over me and call me to drive his car.
i never ever imagine that our body,our skin would be that close,never even once i dream and imagine of it,but it just suddenly came into my dream.

i've got no idea what to tell more,i was so happy about that scene,and i really hope it really does happen in my real life of course except the part that he is hurt.i wish that he could just come closer to me,close enough for me to ever feel his body temperature,his every breath,and the touch of his skin,but i don't think that is ever gonna happen.It is such a impossible thing to be happen on me with him,it will always be and imagination of me and him together.

oh god~,i swear not to fall for him again, but everything about him just can't get my eyes off him,what should i do. i terribly,horribly actually fall for him,is this good or i should move on and not to think that i will ever be with him ??

No comments:

Post a Comment