I often close my eyes and I can see you smile You reach out for my hand and I'm woken from my dream. Your heart was never mine, I never had your love and I never will. Every night, I'm lying awake, thinking maybe one day you'll love me like I've always loved you. But you can't love me as I loved you when you can't even look straight in my eyes ~❤
By kisstherainlyric

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

i'm back from pangkor island.

yoohoo~ i'm back from the trip to pangkor last saturday.
i thought it would be very boring,but it turn out to be very very fun with so much laugh among we all cousin.
it takes around three in the afternoon,then we have our lunch,it was the last lunch on the first day.
thn we have our dinner at 9.30 night, i remember that i finish the whole tray of vegetable,haiyo~dun waste food wat,LoL.

on the second day, we have our breakfast around 8.30 morning.after that we have our trip to visit the temple,the fish satay factory,then after that we go to another temple if i'm not mistaken, it is called as the jiang jun lou by my family member. that is not the last destination, we also went to an old wall,just like malacca A famosa wall. Then,we head back to our resort for a rest then we have our lunch at the same place we have our dinner on the 1st day's dinner.
Haha, after all that we have a bicycle ride around the hotel,the housing area,and the sea side, it was so enjoyable to ride after so long my bicycle broke down. there are nine of us riding bicycle together.we have so much fun together, me, my 1st brother,sister, 2nd brother,my cousin, 3 uncle, 1 aunt.after that we have our whole day in water..thn dinner thn sleeps for the next day to arrive.

the last day in pangkor, i feel so terribly to leave the beautiful place with that no worries,just like hakuna mattata in lion king 3.
we have our long journey back to malacca. my siblings and i reach malacca around 8.50pm and we didn't stop to have our dinner along the road,i slept in the bus and i am so damn hungry.The night when i reached home, i found that i left my earphone, and my small bag full with pendrive in the bus,so i called the bus driver uncle to help me find it and keep it until i go and get it back.
thank godness,the bag and the earphone was found by the uncle,it was on the floor of the backside of the seat.
what a miserable trip.i think i would take back my words about the trip is sucks =D....hope its not too late to take it back^^

No comments:

Post a Comment