I often close my eyes and I can see you smile You reach out for my hand and I'm woken from my dream. Your heart was never mine, I never had your love and I never will. Every night, I'm lying awake, thinking maybe one day you'll love me like I've always loved you. But you can't love me as I loved you when you can't even look straight in my eyes ~❤
By kisstherainlyric

Friday, December 17, 2010

A trip to Pangkor Island for 3 days 2 nights

haiz....i regret joining the trip with my big whole family.
i feel the whole trip is so sucks,so i'm bringing my whole family book there to occupied my free time.
cuz i have a feeling that i won't get to enjoy the time there. i scare that i can't enjoy in the water with the control of my grandaunt there.
i also dunno weather i can really enjoy the trip or not.it doesn't make me have that kind of about having trip with my school frens/buddies. it really different.=.=

no worries, i have all my gadget with me, wakaka. my mp3, handphone, books,ebooks, all will accompany me along the way to pangkor.

and i spend the whole day cleaning my room,since it has been a mess when i'm sitting for my spm examination,and my mum say i can only get my spending pocket money if i clean my room,so what to do. all i can do is to clean and get my pocket money for the trip^^

well,wish me luck in the trip to pangkor island,hope i'm not dead of bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment