I often close my eyes and I can see you smile You reach out for my hand and I'm woken from my dream. Your heart was never mine, I never had your love and I never will. Every night, I'm lying awake, thinking maybe one day you'll love me like I've always loved you. But you can't love me as I loved you when you can't even look straight in my eyes ~❤
By kisstherainlyric

Sunday, September 5, 2010

A junior's blog just gave me an inspiration to write this feeling out,
after reading her blog post,i feel everything in the world around us is so
PRICELESS,PRECIOUS,IMPORTANT...

To say honestly,i've got no idea what is happening to me recently..
i already have a guy that loves and care for me so much,
but the sad part is i duno how to reply his love towards me.
i feel so sorry for that.i'm very weird in which even i oso duno watz wrong.
Recently,i've becum a person that is cold blooded,i've becum a person that i duno
i started duno how to love ppl around me.this problem causing alot of problems..

but everything change after i've read the blog spot..
rit now and rite here,what i feel is how to appreciate the person that i have now,
rather than missing him in the future..

Now i have love back again,i have the feeling back..yeappy.

So, lastly, i would like to thk you my junior that wake me up with all her post..

No comments:

Post a Comment