I often close my eyes and I can see you smile You reach out for my hand and I'm woken from my dream. Your heart was never mine, I never had your love and I never will. Every night, I'm lying awake, thinking maybe one day you'll love me like I've always loved you. But you can't love me as I loved you when you can't even look straight in my eyes ~❤
By kisstherainlyric

Friday, September 10, 2010

what is happening to the poor dog??

Yesterday night,while i was on my way to buy a top up card after finish my physic tuition,
i saw a black thing in the middle of the road.
It was totally black and moderate big size,
i thought it was something scary,so i was very very curious about it.
so i take nearer look at it, then i get that it is a DOG.
(seriously,that moment i saw the dog lying there,i thought that the dog already died)
i cannot do anything even if the dog already die there

so i keep on walking to the 99 store and buy me a reload card.
After that,i walked back the same road to go back home.
On the way of going back,there's a car pass through the dog.
The dog awake while the car pass through it..thank god its still alive,cause earlier i thought the dog already dead, and i feel very pity at the dog.
After that,i assure the dog is still save and alive with a few second of look at the dog,i continue back the journey of going back.While i was walking back home,i keep on thinking why the dog would want to sleep in the middle of the road.

The more i think,the deeper i got into.
the dog got problem??is he finding the way of get him suicide by letting the car knock him down??
this big question was in my small brain the whole night when i was walking back home.
if the dog really want to suicide,whats the problem of getting suicide??

This problem remain no answer in my head...if the dog really want to get him suicide than i will really feel pity.

No comments:

Post a Comment