I often close my eyes and I can see you smile You reach out for my hand and I'm woken from my dream. Your heart was never mine, I never had your love and I never will. Every night, I'm lying awake, thinking maybe one day you'll love me like I've always loved you. But you can't love me as I loved you when you can't even look straight in my eyes ~❤
By kisstherainlyric

Monday, October 3, 2011

Falling in Love

the moment of starting falling in love is sweet.
or should i say the moment when a guy keep treating you 
so good, so good
for a new relationship feels so nice.

but no one ever knows that after the few weeks of starting to know each other
will be like 
HELL!!!

you may feel still continue feel sweet
but,
i was never feel so sweet
all my relationship was never better than each past relationship
i feel so sad
therefore if one day someone ask me
"am i happy with my present relationship"
my ans will be
" i am happy during the starting of the relationship"

i duno, may be is my problem!!
i sometime personally do feel i dun have any love
to give out for the another person.

i very sad, suffocating
with all this!!

feels so lonely when i realize i dun have a person 
to talk with about 
my happiness, my life, my sadness, my disappointment, my success,
other than my friend beside me.

i wish to have another person different status from my friend
would share all this with me
and he will share his with me .

all i hope was just a simple relationship,
simple relationship

JUST simple RELATIONSHIP
is all i had been wishing for .

and i have been 
waiting
 
waiting
waiting 


until i found him 

















No comments:

Post a Comment