I often close my eyes and I can see you smile You reach out for my hand and I'm woken from my dream. Your heart was never mine, I never had your love and I never will. Every night, I'm lying awake, thinking maybe one day you'll love me like I've always loved you. But you can't love me as I loved you when you can't even look straight in my eyes ~❤
By kisstherainlyric

Friday, September 30, 2011

What i Want!!

i dun think a normal relationship is what i want.
  i feel the loneliness is not normal loneliness
duno since when i have this kind of loneliness.

who will be my doctor to cure this loneliness??
 i still can't find the HIM that belongs to Me.
i dun even given a chance to have find for him.

i dun feel any love in the previous relationship.
     all i felt is just the emptiness in my life.

                               

                            loneliness

No comments:

Post a Comment