I often close my eyes and I can see you smile You reach out for my hand and I'm woken from my dream. Your heart was never mine, I never had your love and I never will. Every night, I'm lying awake, thinking maybe one day you'll love me like I've always loved you. But you can't love me as I loved you when you can't even look straight in my eyes ~❤
By kisstherainlyric

Friday, June 3, 2011

My Orientation Week in MMU

oooh!!!!!~~~
so looong never drop by here and update my blog luu~
busy??of course with my orientation week in mmu!!


my week in mmu for orientation so enjoyable!!
im in a green team.
my team animal is crazy monkey!!



HUGA,HUGA,HUGA!!!
is our cheer!!

i love to be in green team!!
green are the best!!

there is no word best than
awesome,fun,excited.happy,nervous
to describe the orientation week!!!

thank god i never skip any day during orientation week!!
if i get to know that is damn fun  and i never attend it 
i'll regret for the rest of my life!!

University's orientation happen once in a life time
and i'll appreciate it and keep the memories last forever long!!!

MONKEY CHEERS!!
crazy monkey!!
crazy monkey~~
crazy monkeys,we are the crazy monkey!!
uh uh!!
o e o e o uh uh uh !!
o e o e o uh uh uh!!
o oe o oe o oe o!!
monkey awesome,monkey strong!!
we are the crazy monkey!!
banana boom!!ieu~~ pliak!!
i like to huga huga,
you like to huga huga,
we like to huga huga!!
we are monkeys~!!!!!
kingkonggorilla~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment