I often close my eyes and I can see you smile You reach out for my hand and I'm woken from my dream. Your heart was never mine, I never had your love and I never will. Every night, I'm lying awake, thinking maybe one day you'll love me like I've always loved you. But you can't love me as I loved you when you can't even look straight in my eyes ~❤
By kisstherainlyric

Friday, June 10, 2011

My Days in KL

Ahahaha~
i ponteng my classes and go KL trip with my family~


we stay in the hotel that we usually went 
 we reach about three something 
then we go to my grandaunt house
when we reach,she is not in
so my family went to a small old groceries shop
to buy some basic daily groceries

and we go back there to her house.
then we went for dinner around 8 something 
cause we waiting for my aunt..
the dinner was nice,and we ate so full.

i've forgotten how many dishes we ordered 
but is was much,a lot of the food was finished by me and my sibling
then we stop by my aunt house at cheras 

have a little chit chat then we went back grandaunt house in tun sambahtan 
then we continue somore chit chat and we went back to our hotel around 12 am,
then i have time to shot some pictures..
haha~~Too SS



we slept around 1 something..
  ѼѼѼ

No comments:

Post a Comment