I often close my eyes and I can see you smile You reach out for my hand and I'm woken from my dream. Your heart was never mine, I never had your love and I never will. Every night, I'm lying awake, thinking maybe one day you'll love me like I've always loved you. But you can't love me as I loved you when you can't even look straight in my eyes ~❤
By kisstherainlyric

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Yesterday...

yesterday was mother's day.
my family didn't do much celebration for this day,yesterday.

through out these years,i found that i'm getting more and more hard to open my mouth and wish both my parents happy mother's / father's day.

the worst thing is,yesterday i talked rudely to my mother on mother's day. i got so unwell tempered and answer back her question rough and rude.

i'm so sorry mum,
Photobucket for not wishing you happy mother's day.
Photobucket for not being a good girl all the time.
Photobucket for not being a good daughter and help you when you need.
Photobucket for talking rudely and no manners to you.
i'm very sorry for everything.Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment