I often close my eyes and I can see you smile You reach out for my hand and I'm woken from my dream. Your heart was never mine, I never had your love and I never will. Every night, I'm lying awake, thinking maybe one day you'll love me like I've always loved you. But you can't love me as I loved you when you can't even look straight in my eyes ~❤
By kisstherainlyric

Monday, May 9, 2011

Now a days

Recently,i watched a lot of kind of torturing video in facebook.
All video were in school,and student get bullied by others.
Whereas the rest of the student body don't even give them a hand of help or report to someone in the school eg. teacher,principal,counselor or any body!! that is so wrong and damn bad!!

The student in school that bullied classmate in classroom,were all are girls!!not the boys!!?? normally we used to know that boys student will have a lot of kind of cases eg. bully,fighting etc. but as i watched all the videos,all are filming girls student bully theirs classmate.

OMG what kind of world students issue is happening now ??
And for the sake of god!! These girls are gonna get their punishment either from the law of justice or may be the law of justice by god in another world..
Such a pathetic action that been done by them!!

Bottom of my heart,i really wished that these kind of bully girls will get their punishment as heavy as possible!! And according to the education department,the action that been taken was just hang 2 weeks of class to those student that bully the girl and will have counseling with the counselor after the 2 weeks. What the hell giving them 2 weeks of hang school?? It such a useless action that been taken by the government!!Those girls will just stay in home, or maybe go for shopping since they've known each other and friend each other. This kind of punishment does nothing but giving them and opportunity to have fun their own way!!

As the conclusion,it is suck to have this kind of detention to those girls and not fair to the girl been bullied by them !!

No comments:

Post a Comment