I often close my eyes and I can see you smile You reach out for my hand and I'm woken from my dream. Your heart was never mine, I never had your love and I never will. Every night, I'm lying awake, thinking maybe one day you'll love me like I've always loved you. But you can't love me as I loved you when you can't even look straight in my eyes ~❤
By kisstherainlyric

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

This year de CNY

this year de CNY was not bad,but i think is too short for those who need to attend school.i too need to go for my work.
this year my CNY was nice..as usual in the early of the morning.

the first day of CNY,(morning) i need to go my grandaunt house for a vegetarian breakfast^^,then i have to go my grandma house(father side)for the afternoon till evening.That day i was extremely hungry,morning i ate,then i ate again at my grandma house.Then at night,my uncle house have a dinner as usual,i oso ate quite much.

After all that,we all will stop by at my another uncle house(mother's cousin).Normally,the four of us(me and siblings) will prepare some cash for gamble,but unbelieveble things happen which is non of us bring the money,and non of us gamble on that night.That's weird and different than those past few years.

Then,my father this year never join us as usuall we do on the first day of CNY.He went out with his fren.This year,i oso drank wain at my uncle(mother's cousin)house. That night i drank more than i drank before in Gina's and Chia Shing's house.

That is my CNY first day.

No comments:

Post a Comment