I often close my eyes and I can see you smile You reach out for my hand and I'm woken from my dream. Your heart was never mine, I never had your love and I never will. Every night, I'm lying awake, thinking maybe one day you'll love me like I've always loved you. But you can't love me as I loved you when you can't even look straight in my eyes ~❤
By kisstherainlyric

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The first day of this year CNY

This year as usual all us get the ang pau.
The only different this year that happen on me is,

my hamster give the second batch birth of hamster on the first day of CNY.
it's so incredible that my hamster give birth to her babies on the first day of CNY, and this time i got 7 more grandchildren..7 babies was born on the first day of this year CNY.

My reaction was...
the opposite of silence,i shouted,i screamed of joy^^
i never thought of i can get 7 grandchildren this much,espiecially on the first day of CNY..

P.S May the 7 new babies brings me luck in this rabbit year^^

2 comments:

  1. gratz =DD
    i wan to rare hamster too TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanted to give/sell my baby hamster...
    but when i think again i feel so sad and berat hati want to give away

    ReplyDelete