I often close my eyes and I can see you smile You reach out for my hand and I'm woken from my dream. Your heart was never mine, I never had your love and I never will. Every night, I'm lying awake, thinking maybe one day you'll love me like I've always loved you. But you can't love me as I loved you when you can't even look straight in my eyes ~❤
By kisstherainlyric

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The SeminarMyEm0.Com

THERE'S A FEELING I HAVE,MUST, BLOG OUT THIS EXCITED AND JOYFUL FEELING!!
The story begin with, i get the free ticket to go for a spm seminar on the 8/9 of nov 2010..haha
if not...i don't think my parents will let me go for this seminar...and i won't have all the spm info and fun^^
im so happy along the seminar,all the subject is so interesting and very useful to me in my spm^^
i think,it will help me a lot in my coming exam^^

All along the seminar,we have so much during the seminar,but unfortunately we can't take pictures during the talk...so nobody will know the situation except the people that join ^^

On the 8th of november,Julie Woon came to the seminar. I was so damn excited,happy unspeakable feeling.
I want to take a photo with her and of course to get her signature too...but too bad I didn't get it...I thought that i would have the chance to take photo and her signature on 9th of november, but it seems that she is so busy with her job so she didn't make it on 9th of nov, and I didn't get to take a picture with her...>< sad case.MyEm0.Com

On the other hand,9th of november is still perfect with the presence of Qi Qushairi in the seminar^^
we had photos,game,talks and so much more^^. On the 9th of november the subject prepared for us is science, account,bm, chemistry, physic and biology. All this subject,the teacher that gives us a talk are all indians but 1 exception for the physic subject is a chinese teacher ^^. All teacher are so funny and full with sense of humor and handsome too..of course la,u must look at the teacher when he is giving his talk to show respect towards him,then from that u can see whether they are handsome or not..hehe...


Too bad,I didn't get the free Ipad ...so damn sad...MyEm0.Comhow lucky,if i get the Ipad??haiz....eis....don't think about it anymore,the more i think, the more i feel so sad ..>< T.T.
Well,the seminar on the 9th of november ends at 7.00++ because of some delays of time earlier,so we end up late too^^ but who cares??I don't care!! As long is good for my spm..anything is important^^


Well, we have some photo shooting with Qi too^^
Qi from where??Duno??Is he a chinese or a Malay??
haha...Qi is a celebrity,he is a malay,do you know the actor act in BLOGGER BOY name Budi??well,that is him^^for the first time i'm so close with a celebrity^^ oh ya,i almost forgot...i talked to Julie too on 8th of november^^.i think that will be the sweet memory^^


Well,not much to tell...i can only write it until here.If u were me,U will know the feeling I'm having now^^ 
Anyway,i try my best to express out my happy feeling and many more,hope you can feel it^^
Lastly,enjoy some of these photos,although it is a bit blur blur ^^

This is me and Qi^6MyEm0.Com















This is Me and my best friend SherlynMyEm0.Com














Me and Beautiful and Sweet Eshter jie jieMyEm0.Com














Haha,from the left is Gina,Qi is on top of my head,the right is sherlyn and me@_@ MyEm0.Com














Same like above picture,but add another homosapien call Jannah(suddenly pop in to our last shoot of picture)

So, finally i can conclude that this is a very very nice and sweet memory for me^^MyEm0.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment