I often close my eyes and I can see you smile You reach out for my hand and I'm woken from my dream. Your heart was never mine, I never had your love and I never will. Every night, I'm lying awake, thinking maybe one day you'll love me like I've always loved you. But you can't love me as I loved you when you can't even look straight in my eyes ~❤
By kisstherainlyric

Sunday, November 14, 2010

A poem to my friends

I,do know that William Shakespeare's SONNET 18 is written to his beloved ^^

Someone told me that William wrote this because he is a gay and he fall in love with his beloved,which his beloved is also a guy.Well,on the other hand,someone also did told me that William wrote this poem to his beloved which is a guy,and he love having him as a friend, and he love this friend so so much.That is why this poem is written..



BUT!!!



What I'm doing now is writing it(actually copying it) in this note..my purpose is not because I'm a lesbian,but this poem is wrote for all my beloved friends i ever meet^^

I want to tell you all that,once you all are my friends,don't ever think of I'm deleting it in my brain hard disk...@.@





SHALL I compare thee to a summer's day?

Thou art more lovely and more temperate.

Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,

And summer's lease hath all too short a date.

Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,

And often is his gold complexion dimmed;

And every fair from fair sometime declines,

By chance, or nature's changing course, untrimmed:

But thy eternal summer shall not fade

Nor lose possession of that fair thou ow'st,

Nor shall Death brag thou wand'rest in his shade

When in eternal lines to time thou grow'st.

So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,

So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.



LASTLY,i would like to thanks all of you of giving me so many sweet memories,although there are some bad.

but all this two different type of memories add up together gives me a nice combination of u all as a big family...

time for all of us meeting each other in the same school is getting lesser and lesser.

So,i would like to say this to all of you.

nowadays we got facebook,so we can keep in touch to each other.

nowadays we got handphone,so we can sms to each other too.

nowadays we got everything to busy too,so pls remember to keep in touch in anyway to keep our golden friendship last long as forever and ever and ever till never end^^

p.s i love you,cheryl@cherry

No comments:

Post a Comment