I often close my eyes and I can see you smile You reach out for my hand and I'm woken from my dream. Your heart was never mine, I never had your love and I never will. Every night, I'm lying awake, thinking maybe one day you'll love me like I've always loved you. But you can't love me as I loved you when you can't even look straight in my eyes ~❤
By kisstherainlyric

Monday, November 15, 2010

The BEST,GREATEST,SWEETEST MEMORY EVER

THE BIGGEST,GREATEST,FAVORITE MEMORY I HAVE IN MY SECONDARY SCHOOL LIFE.

1. trip to Penang, Tambun water world. In our apartment,me, yogesh,gina, sherlyn,yijun, chiashing,siewfong.
chiashing bought a casual pants,it okay to fit in everyone except siewfong,cause she was to small to fit in. she can fit her both leg in one side of the pants and it looks like a skirt for her..

2. CCEM was the most enjoyable memory.although there are some incident that makes me angry or upset,but when all this memories combined together,it will be the greatest memory ever.four in a room and that time my friend and i was just form 4 teen.there are 8 of us,four in room and our room is connected to each other.we have a lot of fun together and we practice our music everyday during the whole CCEM trip.Gina told me that i sleep and slip down from the bed and she have to pull me up back on the bed.in the whole trip,gina was like a nanny to me and to all of us. she takes care of all of us just like a nanny does and hell ya i love her massage technique.almost every night we buy roti naan from the next next door shop i think is a mamak shop gua.both of our room's thermos can't use and we have to call for hot water from the room service and the room service was so frustrated with us. i remember that our connection door is lock and can't open in the first day and we need to call the room service to get us some help. i still remember that me and sherlyn swim in the night and the early morning in the pool just beside the dinning room we enjoy in the pool.gina, chiashing was in the pool too. there was a one fine day, me and sherlyn went for swimming in the early of the morning,then the form 5 senior joined us, is was so much fun when all of us play together. there is a part which make all of us angry and we talks about him in one silent night in the room and the corridor. in the room i still remember that when we talks about him suddenly a cockroach appear on the wall,and i smash it cruelly,within the first hit that full of anger in me, the cockroach die on the spot on the wall and all of us says that the person will be just like the cockroach.there are more in the trip. i love it..

lastly i would like to thanks my school music club. if not because of being one of the music club member, i won't have all this memory.if i left out any pls add in for me tqtq..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment