I often close my eyes and I can see you smile You reach out for my hand and I'm woken from my dream. Your heart was never mine, I never had your love and I never will. Every night, I'm lying awake, thinking maybe one day you'll love me like I've always loved you. But you can't love me as I loved you when you can't even look straight in my eyes ~❤
By kisstherainlyric

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

27/3

it was really a tired day,
especially i gave gone through a wonderful night on monday
then after we are back home,my friend called and asking about her lost purse
i was worried for the whole night
i don't want to have the blame on making her purse lost, or get any accusation of stealing her purse

so on today,we went out for the purpose of report a pick pocket file to the police
we went to the batu berendam police station, there were 10 of us at that time
2 cars was out again, and 10 of us sits and wait for my friend in the police station


the police told my friend that no need to report police, straight away go and do a new ic at JPN
i feel very weird...know right, whenever a person lost their ic, surely we have to report police
so that if in case, the person misused the ic for bad and dangerous action.

but since they police women told us no need to make a report, so we decide to go JPN for the ic
before that we had our breakfast at a tasty chicken rice shop at melaka baru, where my dad usually bring us there.

then finish breakfast, we straight away go to JPN for my friends ic.
we waited like hell long. if im not wrong, we have waited for 30-40 plus of number until it reached the number of waiting.

who know, the fellow say we need to case a file to the police to do a new ic, if not then we have to pay RM110
luckily, my friend's mmu exam slip still kept inside her file, so that had proof that she is still a student, so she get discount to student price.

then finish everything, we go back to campus.
and continue our class, till 6 go back home was like too exhausted
i slept from 6 till the next day morning
in between i wake up for dinner and bathe then continues my sleeps
it was really tired

No comments:

Post a Comment