I often close my eyes and I can see you smile You reach out for my hand and I'm woken from my dream. Your heart was never mine, I never had your love and I never will. Every night, I'm lying awake, thinking maybe one day you'll love me like I've always loved you. But you can't love me as I loved you when you can't even look straight in my eyes ~❤
By kisstherainlyric

Saturday, January 28, 2012

My daddy

my daddy is a nice person said mummy ^_^
Daddy is  good person, he never complain about anything bout my mum's dad ( grandpa)
come over my house for dinner for like everyday in every year.
Daddy also never complain about mummy giving money to her brother ( my uncle) because my uncle is jobless now and he fetch us go and back from school without asking money as a job payment.


For me and my siblings, we think of daddy is a very strict person  because he use to cane us whenever we do any mistake. For example pouring out water from the bathroom's window, fill water in to a half full shampoo etc.
He beat us with only his hand on our thigh, then after a minute, a red hand palm mark will appear obviously on our thigh. : ( that was when we are small. Nowadays, he don't do like that = ]


All of us are afraid of him, my siblings, cousins all are so afraid of him.haha = ]
Maybe because his face obviously shows how strict he is ...haha ....


Daddy mention that when I was a baby, he went and squeeze milk from goat for me( at sabah). He said that time so coincident the milk not enough.


Mummy also say daddy, is a very straight person, he don't think 360 degree on a thing, whatever he heard from the promoter, the next minute he is hooked on that promotion. He also didn't think of his friend can and may just back stab him, he just trusted them blindly. Aiyooo... XD


Daddy also didn't complain much about mummy didn't help grandma (dad's mum) bake cookies for chinese new year, or cook delicious food like what grandma had cook. Seriously, grandma's cooking is very tasty, she don't need to taste the food before or after she add any taste, by the time you eat, the taste of the food is just nice.
I love her sambal ikan, asam fish, and of course chinese new year's pineapple tart.


Daddy is a sleep lover too, he can nap for few hours, the best thing is he snores the whole time = ]
The basic information about my Daddy = D

No comments:

Post a Comment