I often close my eyes and I can see you smile You reach out for my hand and I'm woken from my dream. Your heart was never mine, I never had your love and I never will. Every night, I'm lying awake, thinking maybe one day you'll love me like I've always loved you. But you can't love me as I loved you when you can't even look straight in my eyes ~❤
By kisstherainlyric

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Me and Gina(the malaysian char bor)

          Today i've spent the day with my friend Gina Bhalan who called her self the Malaysian Char Bor.
i helped her starting her own blog and she named the blog of her's as the Malaysian Char Bor, this really gives me blast laugh!! What a unique title i ever heard.
Well, i went to her house is actually because of returning her steamy reading materials and get new one to read.
Today i felt quite tiring, and i duno why. im easily tired today. i feel sleepy too..LoL..

          Thought that i would spend my whole 1 week holiday with my wife a.k.a my greatest friend in the whole universe,but who knows she is now in money eyes now,she rather work and dun even try to get some time to study for her final that is after this Raya holiday week. Speaking of which,i dun even start study for my final too. Even is on the 20th of Sept, but still is near and im worried that i dun even start studying at all.
         
           Haiz...today my temper is a bit of out of control. i've been shouting towards my brother in the morning, and after i came back from my friend Gina's house. would it because of i just got my period back??..
No idea...haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment