I often close my eyes and I can see you smile You reach out for my hand and I'm woken from my dream. Your heart was never mine, I never had your love and I never will. Every night, I'm lying awake, thinking maybe one day you'll love me like I've always loved you. But you can't love me as I loved you when you can't even look straight in my eyes ~❤
By kisstherainlyric

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Ѧʏ Ɔαмρʋƨ ˩ιғɛ

i duno where to start the story..cuz it had alrdy been a month i started my campus life and i was so buzy to stay in blogger to update my blog.


recently, i found out something new for me. For me i think is new, "may be".
well, as usual i can't get well in any group. i duno why, there is a barrier,and i duno how to break down the barrier.
it is hard for me to live this life with that barrier, im kind of  suffering with my life behind that barrier.
i feel lonely, i feel depress, i can't find my true own self.


at first, i was friend with him. he is nice,joker, even everybody hates him but for me, im still ok with it.
but recently i duno why i kind of not related with him as a friend anymore, we dun talk much.
everytime i ask him something, he will turn me down with a short answer like i duno, you ask lachelle la..
he is trying to treat me like some unknown or maybe something else, or am i really annoying him??


i duno, is my problem or his, am i reacting too over as a friend??am i already over the friendship border line??
i duno~


i duno what to do with my life, it is so miserable and suffocating...


when will get my life back??when will i get to live my life??i oso duno....haiz....

No comments:

Post a Comment