I often close my eyes and I can see you smile You reach out for my hand and I'm woken from my dream. Your heart was never mine, I never had your love and I never will. Every night, I'm lying awake, thinking maybe one day you'll love me like I've always loved you. But you can't love me as I loved you when you can't even look straight in my eyes ~❤
By kisstherainlyric

Saturday, September 25, 2010

time and tide wait for no man...

People around me keep telling me,cheryl a:"time and tide wait for no man" don't waste time ,and i will say in my hear(haiyo,still gt so long de time,nvm de la)

but...now!!!! won't like that liao lu...><
time really wait for no man..we can't go back 2 the past unless people invented time machine..(^^)
i'm writing this is because now my spm is around the corner liao..and im gonna leave my secondary school soon..
SPM,i still can handle it..but leaving school and leaving all my frens is a difficult things to do..all i have now is all the sweet memories that i had with all my frens...all the golden time we spent to start knowing each other,try on to make fren to each other and so many more.
all this for me now is very important,all is memorable,and i wish my brain can keep it last until im old..

For me,
primary school's memory was so painful,disappointed.
secondary school is my like^^
from form 1 until form 5..gt sad,sweet,bitter and sour ^^

i think i won't forget,unless choi choi choi i loss memory...
all the memories i had with all my fren,my music club, my teacher...
now,really and seriously,i'm very when i'm think off leaving all this goodies

"time and tide wait for no men" cause very fast my 5 years of secondary school will officially shut down...><

No comments:

Post a Comment